Stampin’ UP!’s Kind and Cozy stamp set has to be one of everyone’s favorite’s this year. My upline and wonderful friend Patty Bennett chose me to be a guest designer for the month of July. I am so excited and honored that she would pick me!
I will be using Gingham Garden, Kind and Cozy and Polka Dot Pieces stamp sets along with embellishments and other fun stuff to make cards and projects showcasing these specific products!
Here is the first card I made, see details on this card below:
1) Cut Night of Navy cardstock at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, fold in half
2) Cut a piece of Daffodil Delight Designer Paper from the Brights Paper Stack at 5-1/4″ x 4″ – layer it on the night of navy
3) Cut a polka dot piece of the daffodil delight 2″ x 4″ from the Brights Paper Stack and layer it on the side.
4) Cut a doily in half and layer it down on top of your other two layers.
5) Cut a tag out of chalk talk framelits from the Gingham Garden DSP, layer it down and place it sideways a bit.
6) Stamp the circle Gingham stamp in Night of Navy and the thinking of you stamp in Strawberry Slush in the middle.
7) Use your 2-1/2″ circle punch to punch out the images you just stamped. Pop that up on dimensionals.
8) Last but not least add your Simply pressed clay flowers to the top of the card. I made these in white let them dry, then I spritzed them using the Stampin’ Spritzers. I filled the spritzer with rubbing alcohol and a few drops of strawberry slush reinker.
Buy 3 get 1 FREE!!!! July 1 thru July 31st!
The Fine Print:
- These items don’t qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper from the holiday catalog preorder
- Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
- No limits. Order six? You’ll get two for free. Nine? You’ll get three for free.
- Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 151, 153, and 154.