Happy Anniversary

Today I celebrate my 8th wedding anniversary with my hubby.  He is truly my better half.  We complete each other in so many ways.  I am madly in love with him.  No one on the planet can make me feel intense love and passion, and anger in the same week like he can. HAHA!  He’s the best thing that ever happened to me.  He brought me my precious little girl and he made me believe in true love.  The kind of love that doesn’t give up, that is real, and true.  It’s no fairy tale like the movies, it’s so much better.  I pray that we are always this in love and this happy, and I pray that if there is a moment in time that we aren’t God will fix us.  (I’m not sayin’ we don’t have our days..but 98% of them are good, the other 2% aren’t worth giving weight to)

I thought I would share a wedding photo and a couple of our honeymoon photos.  I am so excited that we get to go back to Hawaii next year with our little girl.  I earned the Grand Vacation with Stampin’ UP! and we were thrilled it was a Hawaiian vacation.  I cannot wait.  It will be like a second honeymoon but better because we can share it with our baby.

That white parrot on Kevin’s shoulder pecked the little knobby thing on the top of his hat off and one of the parrots crapped on my foot.  It was super funny.  We were under attack.

Happy Anniversary Baby…. Here is to MANY MANY more years to come.

Here are this weeks deals.  CHECK IT OUT Hamburger box die!   SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!  I can’t believe what  good deal that is!  Order online HERE



Order Stampin' Up!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s