I have several very talented team members. Today’s blog post I am sharing all of Dreamia Toloso’s fabulous hand made pumpkins, monsters & mummys. She teaches classes in Louisiana, if you live in that area and would like to attend classes please look her up here: DREAMIA’s CREATIONS. You can also follow her Facebook page HERE.
You haven’t even seen the cutest part yet. Check out the mummy’s and the monster. You can see my Tips & Tricks below for how to make some of these items.
Tips & Tricks:
- Curvy Box: The Curvy Box Framelit can be found in the 2014 Stampin’ UP! Holiday Catalog. It’s fantastic for making all kinds of cute things.
- The Mummy: Dreamia created the mummy wraps by cutting several strips of curvy paper and then inking the edges and adhering them down to the box. The eyes where punched using the circle punches and neatly tucked under the strips to give the appearance they are peeking out.
- The Pumpkins: Dreamia used the Work of Art stamp set to stamp the lines on the pumpkin. She used Pumpkin Pie card stock and pumpkin pie ink, because what else would you use on a pumpkin, right!? The leaves are cut and stamped using the Flower Patch Bundle. The strips of curly paper were most likely wrapped around a pencil to be given a curl. The adorable acorn was cut from the Autumn Accents die and the top was probably colored with blendabilities to be made darker.
- The Monster: Using Basic Black and Old Olive card stock to create these adorable monsters was the perfect idea. She used fringe scissors one one of the monsters to create his hair and hand cut the points on the other monster. These monsters are created from the Fry Box Die.
Great job Dreamia. You can place orders in Dreamias online store.
Back by popular demand. Another treat holder creature. This time I went with Turkey. Since you know, we are about two months from the Thanksgiving Holiday. These would make really cute favors to have on the table for everyone.
Tips & Tricks:
- Heat Embossing: I did not favor the heat embossing in Gold on this card. I ended up settling on Crushed Curry for my embossing because it really popped so much better.
- Products: I realized when I was creating this blog post that there are lots of different products used on this card. I want to share that if you need to simplify it you could make the feathers by cutting ovals and folding them in half and then snipping in close to the fold line in order to make a fringe.
- Sleepy eyes: There is just something about cutting those top punches on the eyes in half and layering them on that makes your turkey look sleepy or lazy.
Here is my video on how to put this little turkey together.
Here’s the shopping list
Bundle & Save 15% on the Four Feathers Framelit set. Great deal and very versatile. See it here: Bundle #137630
Weekly Deals, save 25% on items you need and want.
Are you following me on Facebook?? Like my Facebook Page!
The list of people in my life to be thankful for is insanely long. HAHA! In my Stampin’ UP! business I’ve always said I am so thankful for my customers and downline… but I leave out some important people. I am also thankful for my sidelines… these are people that may not be on my team but that work with me to help our businesses thrive. We share ideas and work together as though we are team members. In the grand scheme of things we really are, at least we are if we want Stampin’ UP! to survive.
As you know I am part of the Creative Challenge Club… Here are some goodies that I made up for the other Design Team members using some of the new 2014 Holiday Catalog goodies.
My Paper Pumpkin people. I am so thankful for them. I have not done them justice. Here are some goodies I recently made up to send them this month. I know they will enjoy having this box for their stamp sets that come in their Paper Pumpkin boxes each month. If you’d like in on these goodies you can sign up for Paper Pumpkin with me by clicking HERE. It’s only $19.95 a month, includes shipping (tax is still added).
My team members. I am so thankful for my team members. These are the folks that have decided to join me on this crazy silly sometimes insane adventure of Stampin’ UP!. Some of them hobbyist and some business builders, but all I consider friends. I am extremely grateful for them. Each month I send the top 10 in sales a card or goodie. This month I included an extra special treat CANDY. Fourth through Tenth place received one of my Frog or Fox cards and the top three received free product. If you want to be part of our community purchasing the starter kit is your ticket in. Don’t be fooled! About 5 of the people in the top 10 are hobby demonstrators, not everyone is out there doing classes and workshops or running a blog. You can join us too…. You can click HERE to join.
Cuteness to go? Yes, please! That is what you get with these take out boxes from Stampin’ UP! They are featured in the 2014 Stampin’ UP! Holiday Catalog. You get 6 boxes for the price of $5.95, um hello, that’s less than a BUCK A BOX! SWEET. Of course I had to doll it up a bit with a cute tag and some Autumn Wood Elements. See video below and ordering supply list.
Last weeks FREEBIE FRIDAY WINNER IS: Jennifer Snellen, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. You have one week to claim it 🙂
This week I am giving away a box of the Autumn Wood Elements. Leave a comment on my blog or you tube video to be entered to win.
Here are a few of the supplies that I used on the box to make the tag.
Hello there! I am thrilled at how this sweet little froggy treat turned out. If you follow my blog you know what we are huge fans of critters in my household. My daughter specifically loves all things squirmy, wormy, creepy and crawly. I try not to hold this against her. Hee hee. Actually I love that she enjoys nature so much. I created this originally with her in mind. My creative inspiration came from a website called Land of Nod. They sell all kinds of cool kids stuff. I saw the back packs and I thought, oh that would make a cute card.
Here is the video for you. Below you will find a document that has all the measurements and info you should need to recreate this cute card/treat holder.
Here is the document. Feel free to print it and use. Below you can see the supply list for this card. If you need any of these products to complete the card you can purchase them in my online store by clicking on the images below.
Product ordering list:
By popular request…. How to make the Flower Frenzy Die Gift Topper. Here is the photo and video for you 🙂 ENJOY! All you need for this is the Flower Frenzy Die and paper. The idea for this flower is from Cindee Wilkinson at Just Sponge It. She’s so talented and she made these in silver for us for Convention. She’s the sweetest.
Oh yeah, you are seeing it here my friends… The Box Punch Board. AH,..MAZING!…. I know other companies have already had this out. But you know, we are catching up 🙂 I love it. I ESPECIALLY love the paper. We got this great new card stock in our Holiday Catalog and I am over the moon for it. You will be able to order on August 28th.
If you need a holiday catalog please contact me. You can Request A Catalog by emailing me at email@example.com