Back by popular demand. Another treat holder creature. This time I went with Turkey. Since you know, we are about two months from the Thanksgiving Holiday. These would make really cute favors to have on the table for everyone.
Tips & Tricks:
- Heat Embossing: I did not favor the heat embossing in Gold on this card. I ended up settling on Crushed Curry for my embossing because it really popped so much better.
- Products: I realized when I was creating this blog post that there are lots of different products used on this card. I want to share that if you need to simplify it you could make the feathers by cutting ovals and folding them in half and then snipping in close to the fold line in order to make a fringe.
- Sleepy eyes: There is just something about cutting those top punches on the eyes in half and layering them on that makes your turkey look sleepy or lazy.
Here is my video on how to put this little turkey together.
Here’s the shopping list
Bundle & Save 15% on the Four Feathers Framelit set. Great deal and very versatile. See it here: Bundle #137630
Weekly Deals, save 25% on items you need and want.
Are you following me on Facebook?? Like my Facebook Page!
What does the fox say? I honestly have no idea. HAHA! Now you probably have that crazy song going on in your head. Last week I made the Frog Card. As promised here is the fox card. I hope you enjoy today’s tutorial and if you need any of the products listed below I would much appreciate you picking them up in my online store.
Here is what the indside of the card/treat holder is like. I did a printable tutorial for this card like I did for last weeks card.
Here is the video for you. I hope you enjoy it.
Here is the printable tutorial.
Product ordering list is here. Just click on the images below to order. Thank you! 🙂
The new Fall Fest stamp set and framelits is definitely in the WOWZA category as far as I am concerned. I really love the stamp set and the matching framelits. You can come back tomorrow and order them 🙂 YAY!
Here is the video … below I have some tips for you on making this card and my supply list for this card will be on my post tomorrow.
Tips & Tricks
- The Raised Frame: Framelits are awesome for creating raised frames. You just cut them out of the center of your paper and then layer paper or photos or even stamped images under neat. Fun and easy.
- Creating a flag: Use the 1″ Square punch at one end of your paper to create the flag end. This is super quick and so easy.
- Good Greetings: The Good Greetings stamp set is amazing. You can only get it FREE with a workshop or place your own $300 order, get $50 in free product and the Good Greetings stamp set 🙂
On Thursday I will have a supply list for you of all the goodies that I used to make this card. I would provide the list right now, but you couldn’t order most of it 🙂 Come back tomorrow when you can ORDER FROM THE 2014 HOLIDAY CATALOG! YAY!